Sunday, December 17, 2023

My Brother's Keeper:Wise of those who know how to have a good conversation with me, answer, and ways I will always show you..What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?

DON’T CALL ME ANGEL . I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED SUCH A TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER CARE.SPRUCE POWERS,SOLAR PANEL, SELLERS TO PAY, BUYERS TO PAY. CLOWNS TO THE LEFT.

Blame Spruce Powers, assholes, and excuses, things we have in common. Fingers point at, this note, to share, give it to me, one more time. A new report shows the plant discharged more than 72000 pounds of toxic chemicals into Calaveras Lake in 2020, including cancer-causing ...: League of Liars - FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.
No photo description available.
My Brother's Keeper:Wise of those who know how to have a good conversation with me, answer, and ways I will always show you..What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?

Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.A "curve ball. Spruce Powers, solar panel company,, check your shit basket, for the dung, of the fecal matters. "These people are extremely unprofessional and non productive, and so so rude. IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE.


My Brother's Keeper:Wise of those who know how to have a good conversation with me, answer, and ways I will always show you..What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?

May be an image of text that says 'Talk about head games Omgggggg All of these plates are flipped upside down Except one. Once you see that one, they'll all be right side up'
Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'.SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels.Dan Evans - History to share, UCC Codes, 1 Financial, 2 transfer, 3 termination, end game. Rules to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment