Friday, May 21, 2021

I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred

What do you do, with the dreams of yesterday, do you forget about,hope nobody remembers what you said, yesterday. What I think, is as long as you are not dead, keep moving forward.It is your path, your journey, your mountain left to climb, do it at your own pace.


 Good Time Toads.I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.I am very excited about today. I am blessed to have such great people in my life.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Ozzy Osbourne showing John Lennon how to write heavy metal (1968)'

Colors everywhere.Like the picture....In your dreams, late at night, listen for the dawn of the dead, stars fall. YOU WILL NEVER GROW UP AH? The one person who would've made I'm a celeb tv gold Bug Palm tree #Im A Celebrity. There are no more Dragons!! Really..Thank you baby I love this.REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.'

Treats 2 Delight.: Sinners and saints, dances in the winds.Horns, faces of babes up in arms, kids to protect, Starr Bright, wishes on lovers, to stay.. Wings To fly away, cons and pros.HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU.

I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.Love My Gems.''FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL SEGREGATION WAS LEGAL HIDING JEWS WAS CRIMINALIZED FREE SLAVES.Social Media Dogwood. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall.

Colors Of The Rainbows, Stars Hidden In The Darkness, Night, Day, Up, Down, All Around, Circles, Cycles, Dances In The Clouds.
HISTORYNOTEDJACKSREDROBINLEADERSRITES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Colors Of The Rainbows, Stars Hidden In The Darkness, Night, Day, Up, Down, All Around, Circles, Cycles, Dances In The Clouds.
 Haters, Lovers, Horse And Pony Shows, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits Across The Decades, Winners, Losers, Learners, Rats To Roaches...

No comments:

Post a Comment