Saturday, July 27, 2024

Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."

Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America .Do You Know, Jack. Or Was It John, Maybe Joe, hard to say, some guy, you know the one. With the bean, with the candle, who ran under the shade of the moon.
Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness.
LIFEISLESSONSDAILYEVENTSHOPEFORMORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness.
Blue dreams, in the air, blue oceans of prayers of sinners, and saints, boats on the water. Ships to sail, dicks, dawgs, and dates, pages ...


If insufficient documentation is available and the ownership status of the panelsis unclear, no value for the panels may be attributed to the .high cost of bills from solar company, Sunrun, Sun-power, or Spruce Powers.A NATION DIVIDED CANNOT STAND'.IME FADE 10 9 8 7 6 Stop Wasting Your Time Start Using @CADASHBOARD'
No photo description available.

Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."

Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.Changing Faces. Liars. To fail to learn, define fail-first attempts in learning, new things, new ways to get back up, practice never to fail.

 Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."
The lights went out yesterday, had to do candles untl 3 am. Got hot, need some air.Thanks for the nvite, need to get away. Have my sister and her kid, at my house, 3 months in hell, RN, got a job to start, Monday. Cheers and chaps. We shared a room, back in childhood, she pissed though her bed, Bunk beds, and I got wet. She is a big, then and now, buts on my dishes, pots with food stuck in frig. Only once, remove the dishes, no extra work to clean up.

Trash can life, lives in a trash can, can not find anything, and the red folks after her, and nasty to boot. Had to get that out there, I know no one cares, got to get papers, to roll joints to go. 
Frog Dates: Nuts On The Run, Faces In Crowds, Sinners, Saints, Sighs Of Love, Hate, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Heads In The Clouds. 333Smith, Uritza Smith, Reese, Names Of Frogs And
No photo description available.

Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment